Friday, January 30, 2009

50 paintings in 50 days No.1

At first I wanted to start at least five, but then I figured I was going to get jumbled, so I decided to stick with one at a time. I started at 8:00 p.m. with a 30 minute break and I was able to finish the yellow shoe. Although the panel was prepped with gesso twice, it's absorbing all the oil. I will take the picture over in the morning when the lighting is better, for now mission accomplished. It's not as difficult as I thought, but then again it's just the first one. The most difficult part was getting all the pictures together and once that was done I took them, after the disc jumped out of my purse at work, to the photo lab only to find out the disc was blank. It's amazing how many trials and tribulations I've had to go through just to get to this step. As I was doing research I found what I thought were different and somewhat sexy shoes, but the more research I did, it became clear that by comparison they were conservative.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: