Friday, April 10, 2009

50 Paintings in 50 Days

.Sold! Flamenco Dancer, Collection of Regina C.
My beautiful friend and special guest Regina C. was my +1 and accompanied me to this special event, she is this happy all the time.








Wall to wall paintings and wall to wall people.
April 9, 2009 Artist Reception
20TH Street Art Gallery
I believe there is about three sections to this gallery, this is the north side and they were all as full or more, with standing room only. These people were special guests of the artist, opening for the public will be Second Saturday Art Walk April 11.
While Regi and I critiqued, unbeknown to us, the artist standing next to her 50 paintings was present to answer our questions. A very busy night for all and so much to see, a lot of talent, but also a lot of "blood, sweat and tears" filled the air as artist and patrons alike moved around the room. The gallery staff busy tallying up the sales.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

I wish that many people would attend art openings here in Portugal.
Must have been a success, namely for creating new business opportunities.

Best regards,

José